Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Baby Bottles 240ml Wide-Neck (3 Bottles)
Dr Brown's Wide Neck Bottles are created with a unique two-piece internal vent mechanism for vacuum-free feedings. This is also known as positive pressure flow feeding, similar to breastfeeding. During feeds, air is channeled from the teat collar through the vent system to the back of the bottle. The air circumvents the breast milk or formula and minimizes oxidation. In addition, the essential nutrients of the feed like vitamins A, C and E are preserved. As babies don't have to fight the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles, feeds are longer and easier.
- Helps reduce feeding problems - Dr. Brown's bottles are known for reducing colic, spit-up, burping and gas
- Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients* - Vitamins C, A, and E are critical for health in infancy
- Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion - Good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborns
- Fully-vented bottle design - Closest to breastfeeding
- Internal Vent System and silicone nipple work together - Controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
- 3 x Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck Baby Bottles 240ml
- 3 x Level 1 silicone nipple
- 1 x Cleaning Brush